During the upgrade for the three telepresence codecs at the same time, a message is displayed, indicating that the upgrade failed.
Step 1 Check whether the available storage on each of the codecs is smaller than 10 MB.
1. SSH to port 100 on one of the telepresence codecs.
2. Enter the user name admin and password viewpoint9000.
3. Run the dosFsShow "/tffs0" command.
The following results may be displayed.
volume descriptor ptr (pVolDesc): 0x2ad53d0
XBD device block I/O handle: 0x10001
auto disk check on mount: NOT ENABLED
volume write mode: copyback (DOS_WRITE)
max # of simultaneously open files: 102
file descriptors in use: 1
# of different files in use: 1
# of descriptors for deleted files: 0
# of obsolete descriptors: 0
current volume configuration:
- volume label: NO LABEL ; (in boot sector: )
- volume Id: 0xe4320000
- total number of sectors: 253,424
- bytes per sector: 512
- # of sectors per cluster: 4
- # of reserved sectors: 1
- FAT entry size: FAT16
- # of sectors per FAT copy: 248
- # of FAT table copies: 2
- # of hidden sectors: 0
- first cluster is in sector # 529
- Update last access date for open-read-close = FALSE
- directory structure: VFAT
- file name format: 8-bit (extended-ASCII)
- root dir start sector: 497
- # of sectors per root: 32
- max # of entries in root: 512
FAT handler information:
- allocation group size: 7 clusters
- free space on volume: 33,265,664 bytes
value = 0 = 0x0
Step 2 Check the available storage on the other two codecs.
The upgrade may fail if any of the codecs' available storage is less than 10 MB. Such an issue exists on telepresence codecs of version V100R010C01B056 or earlier only.
For a telepresence codec of version V100R010C01B056 or earlier with insufficient available storage, perform either of the following:
Use the Huawei Telepresence Upgrade Tool and the corresponding upgrade package to upgrade the telepresence codec.
SSH to the telepresence codec's port 100, delete some unnecessary files, and upgrade the telepresence codec again. To delete unnecessary files, run the following commands: