1. Screws holes on the panels and racks cannot be aligned.
2. The panels to be installed on the back side of the telepresence system is too high for the front side.
3. The panel where the camera should be installed interferes with the camera.
The solutions for symptom 1 to 3 are respectively listed as follows:
1. Use drills to drill appropriate screw holes.
2. Use a file to reshape the panels' bottom to make them match the front side of the telepresence system.
3. Use a file to cut off the redundant part of the panel.
The possible causes for symptoms 1 to 3 are respectively listed as follows:
1. The screw holes are not positioned correctly.
2. The carpet in the conference room is so soft that the front side of the telepresence system sinks.
3. The panel's size is incorrect.