Volume of the speaker in eSpace 7900 IP Phones is really low.
eSpace 7910, eSpace 7950
1. Validate Issue.
2. Upgrade Software Version
3. By software, adjust Volume of Speaker
4. Validate Solution
5. Monitor Solution
6. Deliver to customer.
Upgrading the version and adjusting the volume via web interface solves this issue:
1. Go to Huawei's support web page and download the version V200R003C00SPC500.
2. Login to the web interface of the IP Phone.
3. Go to Advanced > Upgrade. Under Manual Upgrade, Search for the firmware file (V200R003C00SPC500) and then click Upgrade.
4. When the Warning comes up, click Accept or OK.
5. The IP Phone will be upgraded and restarted.
6. Check that the new firmware has been successfully loaded. Go to Status > About.
7. To control the volume of the IP Phone, go to Preferences > Volume and then select Max.
After this procedure is followed, the solution can be delivered.