During inspection of S2200T , a warning displayed no redundant path of a LUN in the ISM :
1. We can check the detail info in the “View” button. Then follow the processes in Detail window.
2. Check if there is a single connection in Physical FC link. In my case, there are 2 FC link in Physical layer, show as below:
3. You can see the the warning LUN(LUN ID:0 ) is mapping to host Host-BACKUP.
4. Go to Host view, You can see there are only One Initator for the link. This maybe the reason why ISM reporting no redundant path.
5. Check the ultrapath Software was installed and configured correctly in the host server:
6. Check the warning is already gone or exists. If exists, maybe you need to check the FC network between server, fc switch, storage. Check the related FC port configuration ,link status, etc. Make sure all the source FC port with the same configuration.
How to query the WWPN of the FC port?
You can follow this article: http://support.huawei.com/ecommunity/bbs/10148641.html