1. ECNS210 has many critical alarms indicates that it cannot connect to all the ENODEBs.
2. EMRS cannot connect and login.
3. EMDC cannot connect to the U1911. The SIP trunk between MDC and U1911 was down.
4. EOMC lost the connection with all the ENODEBs.
Many critical alarms about lost connection between ECNS210 and EOMC910 with ENODEBs.
alrm IDis: 14001, 33310
1. Check if we make any configuration before the problem raised. --- Didn’t make any configuration.
2. For the ECNS210 and EOMC cannot connect with the ENODEB, check the transition system. ----The RTN is active, but there is only small data transmit.
3. For the EMRS cannot connect, reboot the EMRS. After reboot the EMRS, it can connected.
4. For the EMDC cannot connect U1911, and the SIP trunk down, check the heartbeat configuration on the U1911 and EMDC, the heartbeat turned off. Reboot the U1911, there is nothing effective.
5. From above analyze we can know that the network must have some problem. We disconnect the cable connect to the customer switch to have a check.
6. After we disconnect the cable connect to the customer switch, all the problem above are solved, all the alarms disappeared.
The customer used the subnet IP the assigned to us.
Ask the customer not use the IP assigned to us.