Major alarm displayed on the RH2288H V2 server saying that the disk is faulty. See the image below from the server logs:
For this kind or alarm we have to check the disk status into RAID card configuration.
1. Power on the system and login to RAID card configuration. Press Ctrl+H or C, it depends on information when powering on.
2. When you enter to the RAID card webBIOS, you will see below the picture, press “Physical View”:
3.Check if you have disks which status is "Unconfigured Bad":
4. If yes, press on one disk having "Unconfigured Bad", then select “Make Unconf Good” and “Go”:
5. Then, press “Home” to go back. Caution: Don’t press “Go”, this is very important !!!!!!
6. Do steps 3~5 until all the disks become “Make unconf good”.
7. Press “Scan Devices”:
8. Press “Preview”:
9. Select “Import”:
10. Then, check if the disks become online.
After all the steps checking, the disk became Online and the Major alarm disappeared.