Publication Date: 2016-03-23 | Views: 366 | Downloads: 0 | Author: m00527412 | Document ID: EKB1000099436
Customer is using R3C00 version in live environment, which is released in August 2014. While this version is not very stable. And there are lots of known bugs. So we suggest customer to upgrade R3C10SPC900 version.
Customer feedback that after upgrade SC first, SC can`t be online in the SMC2.0. and we can`t login into 122 port via SSH(by default C10SPC900 can be login in the SC via 122 port). And we found when SC restart. It shows no space left on device.
1. Firstly we should get understand the true issue now customer encounters.
Customer is using single SC deployment environment, this time customer is willing to upgrade SMC2.0/SC/MCU. it`s failed while upgrade the SC. Customer is using standard upgrade ways. Upload the SC package into SMC2.0. then upgrade directly. For details please check`SMC2.0 V100R003C10SPC900 Upgrade Guide`
2. We have tested the upgrade in the lab and also confirmed with R&D, we can upgrade the relative SC version from R3C00 to R3C10SPC900. So it shouldn`t be a issue of software bug. So we ask remote from customer and try to know exact issue.
3. After remote access customer`s environment, customer re-upgrade the SC again, and we found the steps is correct. while SC server restarts, there is lot of error, and shows no space left on device.
4. Usually this no space left is caused by the big logs. And after SC finished restart, show the left memory in the disk.
5. We found the issue is caused by the big logs. We use rm command line to clean the relative log.
rm -rf messages
rm -rf warn
rm -rf localmessages
After delete the relative logs, and recheck the log space, the space is normal. Meantime here I add one tip how to check whether SC works normal. Usually
1. Normal way is check the online status in the SMC2.0 and check the basic call and register service.
2. Also you can try to login into SC and query 1719/5060 port to check whether the SC works fine. Such as
netstat -aon|grep :5060