Publication Date: 2016-03-29 | Views: 1128 | Downloads: 0 | Author: SU1002092377 | Document ID: EKB1000113856
There was reported that UPS2000G-6KVA cannot communicate thru the Modbus with the CCU05D-01.
The UPS and the CCU are part of a MicroDC 42U.
The CCU functions as the core component in the monitoring subsystem of MicroDC. It monitors the micro-environment and UPS in a cabinet.
On the CCU Webui interface, at the Monitor > UPS INFO, the UPS information is not displayed.
Also on the Monitor > UPS ALARM, there are no alarms showen.
1. Take a picture of the communication wire which goes from UPS Modbus to the CCU; take another picture of the CCU, to see if there is any alarm triggered (it should be red - Steady on or blinking):
The UPS2000G-6KVA needs to be connected with the CCU port D_COM1 .
2. Check if the COM_1 Modbus card of the UPS to connect it to the port D_COM1 of the CCU:
3. Check and confirm that the Pins on the RJ45 are as below, if yes then try to use another cable.
4. Test the Mod bus card communication. For performing the test it’s needed a RS232 - RS485 converter to connect the Mod bus to your PC.
5. In case the issue is neither one of the above 4 points, then pull out the UPS Com port(D_COM1) from the CCU, and take a picture in order to see the serial number and also to check is something is faulty on the COM board. The plug out the Modbus card of the UPS can be done during UPS is running.