National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
We have the below scenario:
1 TE30 device using V100R001C10SPC600
- Initial license uploaded onto the device containing different features
- miniMCU feature added and merged into the initial license
- ESN's of both the devices (can be obtained by accesing the following web menu: Maintenance -> System Information)
The request was received to move the miniMCU feature to another TE30 (using the same firmwave version) however keeping the initial license untouched.
The below steps were taken to move the miniMCU license from one device to another:
1. Logged in onto SSH/Telnet of the device (using administrative credentials) that currently had the miniMCU license and issued the following command: license revoke
2. Typed yes when asked thus the device restarted:
3. After the device restarted, logged in again onto the device and issued the following command: display license revoke-ticket
4. Used the revoke ticket number to roll back the merged license to its previous step in ESDP (it is important to select Previous step and not All steps to return the miniMCU license where it was not merged with the initial license).
5. Before doing the rollback of the miniMCU license, please save the Entitlement ID as this is needed to activate the miniMCU license using the new ESN of the TE30
6. Provided two license files - the one generated after rolling back the miniMCU license to be uploaded on the first TE30 and the new license file for the second TE30 which has been merged with the miniMCU license