How to collect CX311 logs?
1. Connect the PC to the Management port of SMM.
2. Open the TFTP software on the PC.
3. Login to SMM with Putty and issue the below three commands:
Use root as username and Huawei12#$ as password, and input the related switch model.
For example, if we need login the switch mode in 2X, input 34, and then choose 2 (fabriccom) to enter the switch model serial port.(33----1E，34----2X，35----3X，36----4E）
Then input password: Huawei12#$, enter the command line of the switch model:
4. Set the IP address of the Management port on the switch model.（For example:192.168.10.123, set to the same segment with the PC):
>int me 0/0/0
>ip ad 192.168.10.123 24
5. Collect the logs by executing the below commands:
>collect diag info
>dis diagnostic-information diag-log.txt
6. Upload the log to PC:（for example, the IP of the PC is 192.168.10.100), the collected log is in the directory in step 1:
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put diag-log.txt
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put diagnostic_information.zip
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put log.log
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put diag.log