1. Connect the PC to the Management port of SMM.
2. Open the TFTP software on the PC.
3. Login to SMM with Putty and issue the below three commands:
Use root as username and Huawei12#$ as password, and input the related switch model.
For example, if we need login the switch mode in 2X, input 34, and then choose 2 (fabriccom) to enter the switch model serial port.(33----1E，34----2X，35----3X，36----4E）
Then input password: Huawei12#$, enter the command line of the switch model:
4. Set the IP address of the Management port on the switch model.（For example:192.168.10.123, set to the same segment with the PC):
>int me 0/0/0
>ip ad 192.168.10.123 24
5. Collect the logs by executing the below commands:
>collect diag info
>dis diagnostic-information diag-log.txt
6. Upload the log to PC:（for example, the IP of the PC is 192.168.10.100), the collected log is in the directory in step 1:
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put diag-log.txt
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put diagnostic_information.zip
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put log.log
>tftp 192.168.10.100 put diag.log