Modifying the AppAgent Application Authentication Service
Generally, you do not need to modify the parameters in the AppAgent application authentication service. Perform the following steps if you want to modify the parameters. The default value of Service ID is AppAgent, and the default value of Password is 1qaz@WSX.
You do not need to configure the default address for the service.
1. Log in to the BMU as the admin user.
2. Choose Functions > eSpace Maintenance > eSpace Service.
3. Click the modification button next to Service ID whose value is AppAgent.
· To change Service ID, change guid in AppServer of the MAA configuration file server_config.xml at the same time.
The path of server_config.xml is D:\Program Files\eSpace_UC\eSpace_UC_Server\Server\MAA\webapps\MBServer\WEB-INF.
<!--appserver connection type tcp/http-->
· To change Password, change guid_pwd in AppServer of the MAA configuration file server_config.xml at the same time. You must use a password encryption tool to encrypt the plaintext and write it to the configuration file.
a. Obtain the encryption tool SecurityTool(v2.0).jar.
The path is D:\eSpace_UC\eSpace_UC_Server\Server\Tools\DBUpdateTool\lib\.
b. Double-click SecurityTool(v2.0).jar.
c. In Original String, enter the plaintext password, such as Huawei123 and click Encode. A ciphertext password dc821a5d2ac910fcea66881023c6ae9e is generated.
d. Set the value of guid_pwd to the ciphertext password.
f. <!--appserver connection type tcp/http-->
Restart the MAA service.