Publication Date: 2016-06-28 | Views: 1778 | Downloads: 0 | Author: SU1002092377 | Document ID: EKB1000125548
The UPS2000-A-3KTTS has a alarm <ID=10> triggered when the customer try to restart it.
Alarm <ID=10> means :
• Bypass voltage abnormal (10-1)
• Bypass frequency abnormal (10-2)
From the UPS display, the CF means the UPS is on frequency conversion mode. On CF mode, the UPS parameter settings cannot be accessed. Due to this we need to change the CF mode mode into Standby mode.
1. Check the whole alarm (10) description, to see the alarm cause ID.
For this, Hold down SELECT and OFF/ENTER both for 5 seconds to enter the alarm cause ID screen. Press ON/MUTE to view the previous option. Press SELECT to view the next option.
The alarm <10> have 2 Cause IDs: (10-1) Bypass voltage abnormal; (10-2) Bypass frequency abnormal.
2. Check the Bypass function parameter (03).
For this, hold down SELECT button for 5 seconds to start setting UPS parameters. Press ON/MUTE or SELECT to switching the parameters. 10 seconds after the button is released, the default display returns.
Parameter 03 showed: byP dI S”
1. Change the CF mode mode into Standby mode.
After connecting the UPS2000A to the Mains, Shut down the UPS inverter: Press once the OFF/ENTER button, this will enable the UPS to enter the Standby mode.
Because the UPS is on Battery and not connected to the Mains, the UPS display is turning off (when you press OFF/ENTER button).
When the UPS is working on battery mode and it’s pressed OFF/ENTER button to Turn UPS off , then the LCD will be also off (like in our case ).
To be able to enter the UPS2000A in Standby mode, we need to have the UPS connected to the power grid. In this case, when the UPS is connected to the mains - the display will stay on (like in the below image).
When the UPS is in Standby mode, hold down SELECT button for 5 seconds to start setting UPS parameters. Press ON/MUTE or SELECT to switching the parameters. 10 seconds after the button is released, the default display returns.
2. Due the fact that the Bypss alarm is <10-1> Bypass voltage abnormal, Parameter< 04 > Bypass Input voltage – highest value needs to be changed from 240V (Confirmed by phone with customer) into the default value 264V AC.
During the setting of UPS parameters, press ON/MUTE for more than 3 seconds. Release the button when you hear a beep sound to select the previous option. During the setting of UPS parameters, press SELECT for more than 3 seconds. Release the button when you hear a beep sound to select the next option. Press OFF/ENTER for more than 3 seconds to confirm the setting.
3. Enable the Bypass function, as now the Bypass mode function is Disabled (dIS) -- “Number 3 showed: byP dIS”.
This parameter should be setup from the first startup as Enable ( ENA.). If the Bypass mode function is Disabled (dIS), the UPS2000A is not able to transfer to Bypass mode (in case the input voltage or frequency increases/decreases).
For this, setup the parameter <03> Bypass mode function to < ENA.>.
The steps for setup the Bypass mode function (Id parameter 03) are the same as for the Bypass voltage (Id parameter 04) .
4. After finish to setup the Bypass Input voltage – highest value and the Bypass voltage parameter, hold down the ON/MUTE button for 2 seconds to start up back the UPS inverter (so the UPS will work again on normal mode).
Customer confirmation picture with the UPS display - that the problem solved and the UPS2000A is working on normal mode.