1. Create the culster with 3 pcs of VCN3000, the IP address are: 10.93.0.122, 10.93.0.123, 10.93.0.124.
2. Configure the VCN3000(10.93.0.122) as the "Float Gateway", and the VCN3000(10.93.0.123, 10.93.0.124) as the cluster server.
3. Login the IVS Client and check the status of the cameras: all the cameras are online.
4. Live feed:
(1) It's successful to live feed the cameras which are registered on the Float Gateway(10.93.0.122).
(2) It's failed to live feed the cameras which aren't registerd on the Float Gateway. The error is "Operation Failure. The response timed out. Error code:999115450".
5. The version of the VCN3000 is: V100R002C10SPC100.
1.Use SSH to login the VCN3000s and shutdown the firewall of VCN3000: 10.93.0.123, 10.93.0.124.
2.After shutdown the firewall, then it's ok to live feed all the cameras with IVS Client.