S5720HI switch bind vpn-instance on capwap interface and the WLAN does not work.
(1) the capwap configuration on S5720HI:
capwap source interface vlanifX
ip binding vpn-instance xxxx
ip address 192.168.3.254 255.255.254.0
dhcp select interface
The software version of S5720HI is V200R008C00SPC500.
(1) Check the configuration, compare it to configuration example in product documentation, and can’t find any error.
(2) When the AP can’t online, we use the command “display ap online-fail-record all ” to see the reason. Find the reason is “Access through VPN is rejected”.
(1) on the log buffer there are a lot of errors about the multicast service:
(3) The R&D confirmed that the capwap interface does not support to bind VPN.
V200R008C00SPC500 version for S5720HI doesn’t support the capwap interface binding VPN.
Use a public interface as capwap interface.
Need to check the list of specifications to support the business before the deployment.