National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
The performance of the SAN decreased after upgrade the OceanStor 5500 V3 to V300R002C10SPC100, use the iometer test the SAN and monitor the performance on DeviceManager.
The latency fo the IO is more than seconds.
1. Search the key words ‘LUN IO timeout’ in the logs to check if there is below output：
[LUN IO timeout for ctrl,LUN ID(4),opcode(320962560),phrase(12),rec pt(1), latency(1492), thres(1250).]
2. Enter the developer debug mode, run command: rtt show -t all to check the latency of the write cache and write disk from cache.
Latency of write cache:
Latency of write disk:
3. Run command 'quota show pttinfo 0' to check if the cache SSD quota was used up.
4. Run command ‘quota show poolhang 0’ to check if the pool 0 cache is less than 20%.
The cache quota reserved for SSD disks is too small, it is only 512M.
Follow below steps to adjust the cache water level:
1. Login the CLI and then run command ‘change user_mode current_mode user_mode=developer’ to enter the Developer mode.
2. Run command ‘change disk_domain_possessed general disk_domain_id=0 tier_type=ssd possess_type=page possess_number=131072’
1. The red part needs to be replaced by actual disk domain id.
2. possess_number is the number of cache pages. The system will adjust the water level automatically according to this parameter.