Firstly, there was one faulty disk in slot1, after replacing with the new disk, the alarm below still exist:
Sometimes, in the POST progress of the system, you will also see the information as below:
Please make sure the server can be rebooted
1. Enter the RAID controller, check the status which is "Frn-Bad"
2. Select one of the disks, press "F2" to start the operation as below:
3. Choose "Make unconfigured good", and press "Enter" to change the status of the disk to "Foreign" as below:
4. Switch to "VD Mgmt" with "Ctrl+N" as below, choose the VD, press "F2" to import the disk as below:
5. At last, you can see the disk is in "rebuild" status and the VD goes to normal, and the alarm on the iBMC portal will disappear