National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
A Customer replied he is not able load the user groups from AD Server, which cause that he can’t apply a security policy to those groups in USG6300.
In AD Server, there is security group.
But when the customer imports the users and groups to USG6300, he can find user, but “security groups “ is empty.
(1) Checked the details about the users group, and found that the group type is “Security”.
(2) Checked the configuration of LDAP, and found there everything is OK
(3) Checked the configuration of “Server Import” for “User import” in USG6300, and found that the “import type” is “import both users and users groups”.
If we check the detail of “import type”, we can see there are several options :
(4) From the customer’s requirement, he wants to import users and security groups. So we changed the “import Type” to “All”. Then import the all the information from AD Server.
(5) After that, the customer can find the security groups in USG6300.
(1) The customer wants to import users and security groups, but he only select “import both users and users groups” which doesn’t include “security groups”
Change the “import Type” to “All” in “user import” menu, then import the all the information from AD Server.