How to export the configuration data from the storage system?
1. In the ISM navigation tree, expand the storage device from which the configuration data is to be exported, and select Settings.
2. In the function pane, choose Export Configuration Data. The Export Configuration Data dialog box is displayed.
3. Select a path for saving the configuration data.
4. In File Name, enter a name for the file that saves the configuration data. The file name (including the extension) contains a maximum of 200 characters.
5. Click Save. After the configuration data is successfully exported and saved, the Info dialog box is displayed, stating ""Operation succeeded.""
6. Click OK. Exporting configuration data succeeds.