National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Before connecting the access controller to the NetEco, we need to set monitoring parameters, such as the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway, for the access controller. So we need IPConfig which is access controller manufacturer provide to set monitoring parameters. When we use this tool to change parameters in a project, but failed to open and appear below alarms.
Alarm 1 Run-time error '339'
Alarm 2 I/O error 123
1. When installing the IPConfig. If it is appearing an alarm with “Run-time error ‘339’ “.
Cause：Component‘Vsflex7.ocx’or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.
Solution: Reinstall IPconfig. It is better to download software from access controller manufacturer’s website.
2. When installing IPConfig. If it is appearing an alarm with ”I/O error 123”
Cause: It is fail to access the registry.
Solution: Check whether the operating system of customer is match with IPconfig.
3. Double clicks IPConfig.exe, if no response or failed.
1)It is recommended that you close the windows firewall and try again.
2)It is recommended that use administrator account to login and install.
3) If it is intercepted by anti-virus software, please set this software into whitelist and allow it to run.
Manufacturer of access controller didn’t update their software for match the WIN10 system.
We asked manufacturer of access controller to update the software on their website.
1. About software of 3th party. It is forbad that send software to customer immediately. We suggest that download from Support-E or official website of 3th party.
2. R&D should update our software to match the new version of operating system in time, no matter it are third-party products or Huawei products.
This tool supports the operating system are as follows:
Windows XP x86/ Windows 7 x86 x64/ Windows 2008r2 x64/Windows 10 x86 x64
The download link is below.