We have the following network topology:
- U1981 with IP phones 7910 registered
- UMS firmware version V200R002C00SPC200
Whenever, a user was trying to leave a voicemail the user heared "The call is transferring to voicemail" but the call was stuck on dialing.
Several scenarios were tested (connectivity, between the U MS and U1981, logs from the U1981,license) however, the following steps need to be followed when a issue like this occurs:
- Log in via SSH into the UMS and check the status by using command: "umsstatus" - there should be displayed a image like below:
If the ums voice is not on, please try to activate it by typing command "umsvoice" and perform another test call afterwards.
- If the issue still not solved, check if the local IP is actually the correct one saved in the UMS by typing command: fs_cli -x "sofia status" Thre should be an output like this:
- If the IP addresses of the output are incorrect, this means that even if on the web interface they were changed to the correct ones, the configuration was not saved properly.
- In this case verify again the IP addresses in the Web interface, Save the configuration and reboot the UMS, the voicemail will work afterwards.
Local IP addresses were not saved properly in the UMS webpage, therefore, voicemail was service could not connect properly.
1) Verifying the IP addresses through SSH using command: fs_cli -x "sofia status"
2) Saving the configuration on the Web page
3) Rebooting the UMS server