National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
We have the following network topology:
- SE1000 with the firmware version V200R002C10SPC100 and patch V300R002C105SPH105 installed.
- SE1000 has 2 SIP Trunks (i-SBC) configured.
The trunk configuration in not seen in eSBC web interface even if adding a new trunk configuration, the eSBC says that the configuration already exist.
1. Collect the logs from web interface Maintenance -> Log Collection
2. Checked the operation log and MML history and unfortunately the alarm information was not enough.
3. Collect the black box information - Input command :GET SYSINFO to get the run log
4. Collect DEV log - Get the folder SE1000_ME10
5. Collect alarm log - Menu-> Alarm-> Query alarm log, input, right click and save as a .csv file.
6. Delete a set of trunk configurations, in here we mean SIP_INT and SIP_EXT.
7. Replicate the issue.
Trunk configuration Identifier is decided by the combination of LADDRN, LPORT, PIPV4, PPORT, if the same trunk has been configured such as SIP-EXT and SIP_EXT, then it will result the CDB process abnormal.
Problem about why cannot see trunk configuration in eSBC WEB: The query method in eSBC has a simple function of LMT, it can search some of configuration configured by LMT. LMT can query all configuration configured by eSBC web interface.
Delete a set of trunk configurations: SIP_INT and SIP_EXT.