Customer upgraded vCenter from v6.0U2 to v6.0U3 (basically a patch). After upgrade, whenever go to UltraPath plugin tab under the vSphere web client, the customer always get the following errors and corrupt dialogue boxes. Explorer is also incredibly slow. Customer tried to re-register the plugin but no joy.
• vCenter Server Appliance 6.0 Update 2 (VMware-VCSA-all-6.0.0-3634788.iso)
• ESXi 6.0 Update 2 Hosts
• Plugin & Extension version V100R008C50SPC500 (OceanStor UltraPath V100R008C50SPC500_VMware_vSphere.zip)
• Internet Explorer 11
1. Check if the Ultrapath plugin files was destoried during the vCenter upgrade.
But all files listed above is normal.
2. Check the installation procedure of Ultrapath plugin, everything is normal.
3. Ask the customer provide the steps that he encountered the error. Then we noticed that port ID 9443 was not specified when login vCenter web portal.
For VMware vCenter 6.5, it's no need to specify the service port(9443) when login the web portal. But all of the other earlier versions are need to specify the port ID.
Specify the port ID 9443 to access the vCenter web portal.