Customer want to know to change the owning/working Controller of a File System on Storage V3 Series.
1. Check current working controller from GUI:
- DeviceManager > Provisioning > FileSystem > Select a file system > Properties > More > Advanced > Working Controller
2. Check current working controller from CLI:
- Run command show file_system general to list all file systems and to check the ID for each of them:
- Run command show file_system general file_system_id=1 and check Owner Controller and Work Controller:
3. Change Owner Controller by running change file_system general file_system_id=1 owner_controller=0A
4. Run again show file_system general file_system_id=1 to check if Owner Controller and Work Controller was changed: