User needs to upload or record an audio file for voicemail greeting or spoken name.
Before you can create a greeting using the CAFÉ Dashboard, you must upload an audio media file.
In order to select different personal and extended absence
greetings, or derivatives of your spoken name, you must first upload an audio media file containing
these greeting or spoken name. You can store up to 5 greetings at one time.
1. On the Subscriber page, click My Greetings.
The Greetings Media page opens, listing your existing greeting and spoken name recording media files.
2. Under Audio tab, click + Add Audio.
The GUI displays the new audio popup.
3. Enter a description of the audio file in the Name field.
4. Click Browse and upload the audio file.
5. Select either Spoken Name or Greetings from the Type dropdown.
|Name||A narrative description of this audio file|
Type of audio file:
6. To record a new media file,
a) Click Record New Media.
b) Record the new media and click on Attach button.
c) Click Save to close the dialog box.
7. Click Save to close the dialog box.
The response string appears on the My Greetings index page.
Media 'x' is Added Successfully.