When customers need to update the PC or windows TC client version, but do not want to upgrade the entire FusionAccess platform.
The users can download the client from WI webpage to update the client.
1. First of all, we need to download the updated version of the client in the support site, unzip the package and win_x86 is the installation package of windows client.
2. Login WI server through the winscp tool, Switch to /opt/WI/tomcat/WI/ROOT/plugin directory and replace all the clients of the corresponding OS. The AccessClient_Win.msi is used by windows OS while *.run is used by Linux OS.
3. Modify the configuration in WI server. You can login WI server through putty.exe tool.
Switch to /opt/WI/tomcat/WI/ROOT/webui/common/js/src and run the command of vi globavar.js
Modify the parameter of “webui.system.clientVersion” for the target client version.
4. After the modification, run the command of service WIService restart to restart WI service.
5. Modify the same globavar.js file in all other WI servers.
6. Then test with the IE explorer, google browser and Firefox browser respectively to check whether can download the client corretly.