The customer has already prepared config for his client and he have some problems. He would like to use the ACL for filtering only PPPoE traffic.
Software version: MA5600V800R016C10
PATCH : SPH101
This is a new installation of OLT, after finish the configuration, at OLT will be connected around 1000 ONT. The Internet service is a first service so the client didn’t have configured other services yet. In future it will be VOIP and IPTV, but he will handle it after finished configuration of Internet service.
To make a filter to permit only the PPPoE traffic in both directions, you have to follow the next steps:
1) Create an ACL :-(config)# acl 4000
2) Create two permit rules: to allow pppoe-control: 0x8863 and pppoe-data: 0x8864
- (config-acl-link-4000)# rule 1 permit type 0x8863
- (config-acl-link-4000)# rule 2 permit type 0x8864
3) Create a deny rule for other packet types
- (config-acl-link-4000)# rule 3 deny
4) Apply the new acl on your gpon port:
-(config)# packet-filter outbound link-group 4000 port 0/x/x
-(config)# packet-filter inbound link-group 4000 port 0/x/x
5) Save the configuration: