We have the following scenario:
1. U1981 Firmware version - V200R003C30SPC500B011 (Built on 2017/07/25 11:08:18)
2. With eSpace 79XX IP phones connected.
3. Issue - we have a hunt group with 2 members added, configured that when they are busy the call should be forwarded to a DN, however it is not working.
Issue was related to IP phone configuration, disabling call waiting the call could not be forwarded to the DN when the members of the hunt group were busy.
1. Enable Call Waiting on the IP phone eSpace 79XX.
2. However, since the IP phones should receive only one call at the time, additional configuration needs to set up in the PBX and disable multiple call option for the Hunt group members. This configuration can be done in 2 steps:
- Via command line: config modify subs dn 735XX operatenewservice del newservicerights multiplecallright
config deactiveservice dn 735XX type callwaiting
- Via web interface as in the below image: