Unknown Management IP and unknown password of a 5500 v3 storage. Customer needed to reset the password and find the management IP of the storage.
1. Access storage thought serial Port;
2. Login with _super_admin user, password: Admin@revive;
3. Run initpasswd command to reset the password of admin user to default one (Admin@storage);
4. Type "exit" and log-in with admin user, also from serial connection;
5. Run show system management_ip to interrogate the current ip address for management or go to step 6 to change the IP;
6. Run change system management_ip eth_port_id=CTE0.SMM0.MGMT0 ip_type=ipv4_ipv4_address=172.16.190.2 mask=255.255.255.0 gateway_ipv4=172.16.0.1 (change the IP as preferred);
7. Access the storage normally by device manager with the new IP and default password for admin user (Admin@storage);
8. (Optional) Access the CLI of the storage and reset the storage to factory settings.
a. Run change user_mode current_mode user_mode=developer
b. Run restore system factory_mode