One node ESXI mirror image to install not going in there
First processing process.
Reinstall the system still fails to be installed. Therefore, you need to power off opening the chassis, the naked eye view of the internal hardware whether there is an installation problem, for the first day the machine cover is not opened and communicate with TD of the rep office, and call 400, the blade front/back/side photographing gave TD, feed back the problem to the R&D department.
Second processing process
1) Log in to the iBMC, log in to the blade address:http://18.104.22.168(host and has its own IP address, directly log in to the blade IP address in the address box, and operations more quickly.
2) No found RAID1, on the formatted.
Image system was installed to the blade through the linux, the problem persists.
The third time processing
1) Streamline R&D on a meeting, R&D Inventory blade through remote access problems, if any.
2) Replace the main control board of the new again and SD card
3) After checking, it is found that the problem is caused by ESXI fat format is not supported. However, the installation of the SD card provided by the RAID1 is fat format by default. Therefore, you need to manually commands to perform initialization, and formatting.
SD card before delivery are with the partition and file system,32GB card is FAT32
The format of the file system. As a result, the one node ESXI(VMware OS,VMware mirror image to install of the underlying virtualization platform) I'm not going in there.
Temporary solution: Mount the toolkit boot tool to the linux command line. Run the following ipmicmd -k "0f 00 30 93 DB 07 00 34 00 00 00 00 00 00 05 00 01 00 00 00 00" smi 0 command:
Note: Ensure that applies only to 32GB SD card.
Run the dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sdX bs=1M count=35000 command (Note:sdX is queried according to fdisk -l SD kapanfu)
Measures for thoroughly solving this issue: Before delivery, Huawei configures to verify the SD card is formatted.