National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
1. check the FusionCompute portal and FusionAccess portal , there is no alarm.
2. check all the parameters of Quick Provision,everyone is correct.
3. collect the ITAC logs and vdesktop logs
we found that the query did not return a unique result and failed to get the Galax version
4. we check the site ,the site have two FusionCompute ip(one is the FC virtual IP and the other one is active FC IP) ,this situation lead to the FusionAccess can't get the right version.
1. after communication with customer,we decide to delete one of them,but when we want to delete it from the portal , it shows it can't be delete,exist vms on the FusionCompute.
2. so delete the record from the database
a.login the HDC server and switch to root
b.switch user to gaussdba
c.run command "gsql -d FusionAccess -U gaussdba" ,the default password "Huawei@123"
d.run command "select * from tbl_cloudosinfo;"
e.run command "delete from tbl_cloudosinfo where cloudosip='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx';" (the cloudosip is the FusionCompute ip that you want to delete)
3. test quick provision again , successful.