OptiX OSN9800 U64, Board Y2G210 at slor 1,2 with the same optical module and 17-29 slot Y1L402 having the same optical modules are having the alarm LASER_MODULE_MISMATCH
1. Log on the U2000, open the NE panel, and select the "path view" configuration:
2. Try to delete the logical port which has the alarm:
3. Add the port again and configure the TYPE of the port to "Line Side Grey Optical Port".
4. After re-add the logical port, the alarm was cleared.
The possible cause of the LASER_MODULE_MISMATCH alarm is as follows:
1.The optical port type supported by the physical board does not match the type of the opticalmodule inserted into the optical port.
2. The logical configuration and physical optical module type mismatch lead to reporting the LASER_MODULE_MISMATCH alarm, the client side SFP module customer
used is grey module, so we need to configure the logical type to the correct type. Configure the logical port type to the "Grey Side Grey Optical type" to adapt the physical type.
3. Due to software version problem. Need to check the version of the board affected.