The default audio announcements can be found in the file server under the following folders:
1. Note voice files are stored in /share/vpshare/note
2. Service voice files are storen in /share/vpshare/service
3. Standard voice files are stored in /share/vpshare/standard
4. Tone voice files are stored in /share/vpshare/tone
To change the default audio message with a customer, please follow the below procedure:
1. Obtain the custom announcement file (example wait.wav) and upload it to the file server under the directory, exmaple: /share/vpshare
2. On the Prompt Message Parameter tab page that is displayed, click corresponding to In Queue and Keep waiting in the Queue Parameter column to access the page for setting the specifications.
3. Change the File/Serial No./Web Page parameter to file uploaded example: y:/wait.wav
The value of File/Serial No./Web Page must be in the format of Mapped directory on the unified gateway pointing to the directory for storing announcements files on the file server:/Name of the queuing announcement file. In this example, the queuing announcement file wait.wav is stored in /share/vpshare where all announcement files are stored. Meanwhile, /share/vpshare is mapped to a drive letter (for example, y) on the unified gateway. Therefore, File/Serial No./Web Page is set to y:/wait.wav.
4. Click Submit.
The voice formats supported by the U2980 are as follows:
• A-Law 8000 Hz, 64 kbit/s, monophonic
• U-Law 8000 Hz, 64 kbit/s, monophonic
• PCM unsigned 8-bit, 8000 Hz, 64 kbit/s, monophonic
• Dialogic ADPCM 4-bit, 6000 Hz, 24 kbit/s, monophonic
• Dialogic ADPCM 4-bit, 8000 Hz, 32 kbit/s, monophonic