Scenario: TE50 firmware version V600R006C00SPC500 with embedded MCU - cannot change the panes while in multipoint conference.
Customer had before the V500R002C001SPC700 and then he had issues with multipoint calls with Avaya, and after the upgrade to the actual firmware version V600R006C00SPC500 the Avaya calls can be made but the issue with only one participant on the screen arises.
In the remote session I have done the following steps:
1. Replicated the issue with multipoint call
2. Checked the configuration
3. Changed the multipoint to AUTO, also tried several layouts without success. On the TV screen the customer can see only one participant.
4. Collected the Signaling diagnostics, configuration file, one click diagnostic and the logs from all levels and all modules.
5. The customer is using the HDMI 1 OUT port for the single TV screen.
Configuration was correct, connectivity was correct but the issue was still present, even the information collected we didn’t find anything that might indicate the issue.
The root cause: the hardware and software was not in correspondence leading in incapability of displaying the local video in panes on the screen.
Check cabling connection to make sure that the ports used was in correspondence with the web interface configuration.