1. 1. Ask customer to deliver the OS type and if the SQL server is installed with U2000 software or is installed separately.
2. 2. Ask customer to reply next log files: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\100\Setup Bootstrap\Log
3. 3. Ask customer to verify which DB package had been used.
· First please uninstall the sql server if it was installed separately by manual.
· Be aware that the U2000 installation frame will install the sql server automatically during the U2000 deployment
4. 4. Customer reported that on CD the DB package is missing
5. 5. Deliver the right database software package to customer.
In our case eg.: U2000V200R016C60SPC200_server_sqlserver2008_dbper_en_win64_x86.zip