Customer is trying to login to an OptiX Metro 5000, using Navigator tool. He tried the default user and password, but no success.
1. Fisrt step is to assure a physical connection between OptiX Metro 5000 and a laptop with Navigator tool. Then check if the ping test is normal without any packet loss.
2. Run the Navigator and check the configuration. Navigator tool offer two ways for connection: SSL and TCP.
3. Because this device is an old device, the SSL connection is not supported. So, the customer must choose NE MML client (TCP) mode.
4. For TCP mode, need to choose the IP Address port 1400
5. Login to device using:
6. After that, login will be successful