SystemReporter installation is failing everytime at 1% on Windows Operating System with different SystemReporter software versions.
1. Go to My Computer (This PC) Properties;
2. From System Properties go to Advanced system settings -> Environment Variables ... -> Select The Path from System Variables window -> Click Edit -> Copy the entire path to a notepad -> save the .txt file for backup
3. Open a CMD window and run echo %SystemRoot% command
4. Open the .txt file with the copied path and replace %SystemRoot% string with C:\Windows
5. Copy the new path back to "Edit System Variable" -> Variable Value text box -> Click OK -> OK -> OK
6. Start again the installation of SystemReporter