After the last software update to the latest version of ATIC (V500R001C50SPC500) and AntiDDoS8080 (V500R001C60SPC500), the Packet Capture function doesn't work anymore, as new files with Packet Capture results do not appear.
ATIC software version: V500R001C50SPC500
AntiDDoS8080 software version: V500R001C60SPC500
New files with Packet Capture results do not appear on ATIC server.
1) Asked customer to remove all old Packet Capture Task and Files.
2) Then customer created few new tasks for test, trying with different Type of Packet Capture Task (ACL Matched/Zone Attack Matched/Zone Anomaly Matched).
3) Asked customer to make sure that traffic is going through the AntiDDoS8080 device.
Still, new files with Packet Capture results did not appear.
After the upgrade, the log password on the collector modification page in the source version is transferred to the modification page of each device.
1) Configure the log password and save the configuration
2) Configure synchronize the device.
3) Stop and start the packet capture task
You need to perform re-configuration. Otherwise, enabled packet capture tasks cannot properly capture packets.