The windows C: drive is full & led to Esight not working or having performance issues.
The disk space usage exceeds optimal level.
Possible error on platform:
1. Verified the C: drive of the server RH2288H V3.
2. Checked which folder had the most storage occupied in the drive.
3. Opened up the Windows kernel folder and reviewed which folder was taking up the space:
4. Verified the Windows Event Viewer (Search>>Eventvwr) and reviewed which logs are taking up the storage of the C: Drive.
5. Made a copy of the Security Logs in D: drive and proceeded to clear the logs in the Event Viewer on the C: Drive.
6. Restarted Esight service.
The security log file had nearly 50GB of files on it. It was too big and this led to the C: drive being full.
As a solution, the security file was backup up and then cleared in the event viewer.