National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Vesion info: U1911---V200R003C30SPC500B0115; IAD: V300ROO2C01SPCc00
Toplogy: SIP trunkàU1911às2700àIADàPhone Set
Backgroud: Customer add prefix 8 in U1911 for local phones and local call can be established successfully but couldn't display the calling number.
1. Check POST user configuration to make sure the caller and callee is corret:
we have two functions called CLIP(calling line identification presentation) Service and CLIR Service(calling line identification restriction) can be configured in U1900.
When U1911 is set as default and 801 call 802, called number 802 should have CLIP function to display number unless:
1) 802 disabled CLIP function
2) 801 enabled CLIR function
Correct setting example for both 801 and 802:
2. Use Openeye to simulate SIP user and make call betwwen analog, we found Openeye cna display numbers that means the problem should come from IAD
3. Use below ways to check the mode of calling display signalling. Howerver, it's hard to specify it's FSK or DTMF because number showing between first and second ring:
Use analog phone call and if the number dispalyed imdiately when phone ring the first time, it should be DTMF. Otherwise, need capture the siganling trace to check.
4.Check cid-mode setting in IAD:
a) login IAD with root account and enter config mode: configure terminal
b) check setting: display sip soft-parameter
5. Enter advanced mode and modify cid-mode to dtmf and test. The problem still exist:
sip soft-parameter sid-mode dtmf
6. Change FXO time with below commands, but analogy display error: out of area, so the probkem should be related to message trans format.
sip soft-parameter sid-mode fsk
sip soft-parameter first-ring-to-FSK-time 600
7. Change the trans format to sdmf and then the issue is solved:
dsp fsk trans-format sdmf
IAD dsp message trans format is wrong setted, should be sdmf
login IAD advanced mode, and change the trans format to sdmf and then the issue is solved:
dsp fsk trans-format sdmf