1. Check POST user configuration to make sure the caller and callee is corret:
we have two functions called CLIP(calling line identification
presentation) Service and CLIR Service(calling line identification restriction)
can be configured in U1900.
When U1911 is set as default and 801 call 802, called number 802
should have CLIP function to display number unless:
802 disabled CLIP function
801 enabled CLIR function
Correct setting example for both 801 and 802:
2. Use Openeye to simulate SIP user and make call betwwen analog, we found Openeye cna display numbers that means the problem should come from IAD
3. Use below ways to check the mode of calling display signalling. Howerver, it's hard to specify it's FSK or DTMF because number showing between first and second ring:
Use analog phone call and if the number dispalyed imdiately when phone ring the first time, it should be DTMF. Otherwise, need capture the siganling trace to check.
4.Check cid-mode setting in IAD:
a) login IAD with root account and enter config mode: configure terminal
b) check setting: display sip soft-parameter
5. Enter advanced mode and modify cid-mode to dtmf and test. The problem still exist:
sip soft-parameter sid-mode dtmf
6. Change FXO time with below commands, but analogy display error: out of area, so the probkem should be related to message trans format.
sip soft-parameter sid-mode fsk
sip soft-parameter first-ring-to-FSK-time 600
7. Change the trans format to sdmf and then the issue is solved:
dsp fsk trans-format sdmf