National Research and Education Network
Education Cloud Data Center
Multi-Channel HD Telemedicine Solution
Over The Top/Multi-Tenant Data Center (OTT/MTDC)
Internet Exchange Point (IXP)
Internet Access Provider (IAP)
Design & Simulation
Planning & Analytics
Oil & Gas IoT
HPC & Operations Management
Digital Urban Rail
Retail Cloud Platform
Enterprise Data Center
Enterprise Cloud Communications
Network Management System
Buy from Huawei
If you want to get more information about your project, you can submit your information and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If your company has signed an eDeal contract with Huawei, please buy your required product/solution via the link below.
Buy from resellers
Search for a nearby reseller and get direct contact information.
Become a Partner
Resources and Support
Huawei Authorized Learning Partner
Huawei Authorized Information and Network Academy
Cannot access the Device Manager (page not found) on OceanStor 2600 v3 V300R006C00 SPC100, but management controllers are ready, ping is working and its accesibile by SSH and the result when query the TLS version is empty
admin:/>show devicemanager tls_versions
TLS Versions : --
Controller ID : --
This solution will clear all the data and configuration of the storage. If there are services running on the storage, please DO NOT apply this solution.
Before starting, prepare the follwing:
Download the package OceanStor 5300 V3&5500 V3&5600 V3&5800 V3&6800 V3 V300R006C00SPC100.tgz in the following link, then change the name of the package to a shorter, simpler name, like “v3r6.tgz”.
Steps to recover DM:
1. Login to one controller (either one), run change user_mode current_mode user_mode=developer to switch to developer mode.
2. Run minisystem to switch to minisystem mode
3. Run upgradesystem，after the command, upload the package to /home/permitdir/update_disk via FTP/SFTP tool，then input the name of the package. Input ‘y’ to allow upgrading
4. After the upgrade is finished, switch back to developer mode, run reboot system in developer mode to reboot the system
5. After the system is rebooted, try to login the DM to check if it’s normal.
It’s a known software error from Factory, there are several storage affected
Download the package OceanStor 5300 V3&5500 V3&5600 V3&5800 V3&6800 V3 V300R006C00SPC100.tgz and upgrade the system
This solution will clear all the data and configuration of the storage. If there are services running on the storage, please DO NOT apply this solution and contact Huawei engineer for further support.