Cannot ping the default IP address of SMC 2.0 after a fresh installation of a CloudVC solution.
Version for CloudVC:
SMC 2.0 V600R006C00SPC400
1. Download the zip file named “scripts” from the SMC2.0 Enterprise V600R006C00.
2. Unzip the files on a server/PC and upload all files in /opt/setup/scripts as the picture below:
3. Run modify_IP.sh by inserting the command:
4. If you cannot run the modify_IP.sh because of “permission denied” please insert the command: chmod +x modify_IP.sh
5. Then add rights to the /opt/setup/scripts rights:
chmod 1777 -R /opt/setup/scripts
6. Try again to run the script modify_IP.sh and input the IP addresses as the below pictures:
Wait for the script to run and the server to be reloaded.
After the reboot, ping to SMC 2.0’s IP address is ok and the service is working properly.
In a new installation of a CloudVC solution if you change the IP addresses from default (OMU and vMCU) while installing the solution you could not reach the SMC’s VM or the SMC service.
The default IP address for SMC is 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 (used for DMZ scenario).