Slot 9&10 is occupied by OBU, customer removed this node, including all trails and fibers but they receive next error: “board isused by fibers” when they are trying to delete OBU boards
1. Ping the IP node through cmd to verify the NMS connectivity.
2. Login on the node through Navigator
3. Check if there are any logical fibers configured on the boards
Run next command in Navigator:
cfg-get-fibermgr:0,0,0,0 /// check the existing logical fibers
Delete the unnecessary logical fibers, in our case SrcBId 9 and 10.
:cfg-del-fibermgr: SrcNeId, SrcBId, SrcPort, DstNeId,DstBId,DstPort /// delete logical fiber
1. Verify if the logical fibers are deleted by running again the command: cfg-get-fibermgr:0,0,0,0
2. Login in NMS and delete the boards, select the board and right-click delete