In the eApp the customer can configure a range of 8 digits to route to a SIP link, the customer demands 10 digits or the possibility to configure an outgoing prefix to route out using a SIP link.
Through the gateway out, there are three ways:
1. Can be directly in front of the number + 0 exit;
2. Can also give the gateway configuration management number, but manage them roughly configuration only 8 digits long;
3. Public parameter Settings in the Enterprise Business System （EBS）set "number on the prefix" length "and" number, after the MDC receiving the conform to the rules of number, automatically add prefix to number 0, and that the number for the legitimate web number, directly to the gateway.
Through the gateway into the MDC , there are two ways:
1. MDC configuration gateway number, the number of segment number can be directly into the eMDC;
2. Gateway is not configured on the number ，MDC configuration section, on the gateway configuration +0 number transformation rules, the outside network number add 0 into the MDC, the MDC will think the number for legal the network number.