when start Fusioncare, below error occured, shows that port 8803 used for fusioncare is occupied.
Try to stop fusioncare, result is as below which means fusioncare is not running.
1. find which running process occupied port 8803, using this command "netstat -ano" in cmd, it shows all the ports in use.
find the PID of process which is using port 8803, result as below. 2548 is the PID of the process.
2. Find which process is PID 2548 using command "tasklist | findstr "2548"
as shown above, the process which occupies port 2548 is tomcat7.exe
3. To End the process tomcat7.exe
method 1: Open task manager-> select "processes" , but cannot find the process .
try the other method, method 2: using cmd " taskkill /pid 2548 /f"
this command must be used by administrator, so access denied with user right.
so open cmd and running as adminisrtator，then use the command to kill the process successfully.
how to open cmd and running as administrator?
input "cmd" in start icon -> right click and choose "run as administrator"
till now, issue solved.
right click the start icon of fusioncare patch and select "running as administrator", fusioncare can start normally.
Fusioncare is not exit normally, Port 8803 is still occupied by tomcat. need to kill the process mannually.
find which process is using the port which is reported occupied, and kill the process manually.
when using fusioncare, there are some tips:
1. make sure the port is not occupied by other process.
2. if fusioncare cannot start, can try click stop to stop the process first.
3. Fusioncare need to be start using administrator right.
4. long directory of fusioncare can also cause start failure.