Customer reported to be unable to access to U2000 Client installation web (CAU mode).
The version and OS is as follows:
U2000 version: V200R016C60SPC2000
Server OS: WINDOWS 10 PRO
Distribution mode: Single Server
Accessing from Client PC or Server itself
it shows the following message:
1. Client PC can successfully ping the IP address of the U2000 server.
2. Server firewall is disabled.
3. Communication mode is SSL, but cannot establish connection to port
4. Port 443 on U2000 is in Listening state:
5. Daemon was no started, we started it and try again but got the same
6. The CAU url has been added to trusted sites in Internet Options.
7. Verify the IP address configured on watchdog.ini file on the U2000 server , the IP address is the Localhost IP address (127.0.0.1). The IP address needs to be defined during the installation of the Server and should be different from the default IP (127.0.0.1). Access the D:\oss\server\platform\conf directory and verify the values of LOCALHOST_FIXSERVERNAME, MASTERHOST_FLOATSERVERNAME, and MASTERHOST_FIXSERVERNAME in the watchdog.ini, all the values were set to default IP which is the LocalHost IP 127.0.0.1, this should be the IP used to communicate across the network.
The IP was not correctly set during the installation, the current value is the Localhost IP 127.0.0.1 which is not useful to communicate across the network. This IP should be the IP address configured on the NIC.
Change the IP address of the server on the configuration files according to the guide.
For more detailed procedure please refer to the guide:
This procedure is applicable only for U2000 server whos OS is Windows 10, for Windows Server 2008 the procedure is different, please refer to the correspondent Hedex and section.