Publication Date: 2018-07-31 | Views: 1028 | Downloads: 0 | Author: m84080927 | Document ID: EKB1001770790
Issue description: Hunt group not working as expected,even though you configure ring type as Simultaneously, it still rings in sequential order.
Got the configuration from the customer and made 2 calls with 2 different hunt groups.
1. Check the normal huntgroup and we have noticed that it works as expected with ringing simultaneously.
2. Check abnormal call, we found call from 4089 to 9012 has forwarded to 0418 and then cancelled without reply
Analyzed the configuration:
1. check service configuration about callee 9012, we found the number has configured call forwarding unconditional and forwarding to number 086xxxxx.
2. In hunt group configuration, we found the forwarded number is access prefix for group number 66 and the Ring type is “LOOP”
3. O418 is the first of the member list of group 66:
The simultaneous ring was not working due to the configuration of forwarding unconditional to callee orwhich had the call type set to as “LOOP”
1.don’t configure forwarding unconditional to callee or please make sure the forwarding call has configured as “Simultaneous”
2.check all hunt group member forwarding rights to check if they has configured some other forwarding.