Software version: U1960 V200R003C30SPC500B011
Problem description: On a call in a huntgroup we get a message saying “The number you called is busy now, please hold” and it repeats until answered or time out. However, when timeout, it switched to a voice mailbox but does not play the recorded message.
Topology: IMS SIP trunk--U1960---Huawei IP phones
1. Check the configuration of switchboard, it correctly send to transfer to a huntgroup x. If not, need check the time and switch parameters:
2. Check the configuration of huntgroup 9012 and found “auto connect” is enable
3. Disable the auto connect, the tone “The number you called is busy now, please hold” didn’t appear anymore. However the transfer is not successful
4. Check the huntgroup members, there are 4 numbers inside:4018~4020. However, 4018 have configured forwarding service. There is a conflict for huntgroup forwarding and user forwading privilege and system will choose user’s.
5. After disabled the user forward privilege, still couldn’t hear any voice after timeout for both internal call and external income call
6. For internal callsàswitchboadàhuntgroupàvoicemail
a. In debug logs, can find customer add 0 before dial switchboard number , so it goes to office 0 which is IMS side.
b. Then it come back to U1900 again that means it changed to an external call.
c. After dial without 0 in front, the problem is solved.
7. For external callsàIMS SIP trunkàswitchboadàhuntgroupàvoicemail
a. here we can see all call are not picked up(Cancel is ok).If some phone send ACK, need ask customer to test again by not answering any phone
b. It correctly goes to 91001 which is the VMS msg prefix by sending INVITE message again to discuss the media info to play the voice and need check if U1900 C line ip is correct not, what’s more, here we need correctly receive ACK from IMS side. If not, we need check IMS remote side and also the configuration in U1900 media setting
c. Check debug logs need play welcome message, if not, need check if U19 internal VMS are configured correctly or not
d. Voice mail leaving failed due to the message are full as from below logs we can find U1900 played EN_TID_VMS_LEAVEMSG_FULL tone. Need confirm with customer, if they could hear message full voices or not.
d. However, confirm with customer, they even couldn’t hear both welcome and message full voices, capture trace to analyze if RTP stream played correctly or not.
1) Capture a trace to make internal call and extracted the RTP strem
2) Extracted abnormal call, we found the RTP steam is correctly and already send to IMS side
1) At same time, customer tell us just sometimes couldn’t hear the voice, so we are sure that the problem is in IMS side. Need ISP to check.
1. In huntgroup setting, “auto connect” is enable. when calls come, it will never generate no answer senaria.
Indicates whether to automatically answer a call. When a user dials a hunt group access code:
2. If members in huntgroup have configured forwading privilege and it will onflict with huntgroup forwarding. System will choose user’s instead of going to voicemail set by huntgroup
3. When make internal call, don't add outgoing prefix for IMS sip trunk, or it will go to IMS side
4. When voicemail is full, need delete them by call access prefix and restrieve it by press 1
5. Need IMS side check, when voice successfully played and forwarded， why It doesn't forward. This should be modified by IMS side