Publication Date: 2018-08-31 | Views: 690 | Downloads: 0 | Author: a84077301 | Document ID: EKB1001828596
SMC 2.0 and EUA firmware version is V600R006C00SPC200, the endpoint TE10 firmware version is V500R003C30SPC300, customer have also a TMS-EUA which syncronize information with SMC-EUA in LDAP admin.
From Ldap Admin the customer is using only ou=TMS
By checking the TE10 address book entries is as below picture:
1. We have deleted one entry from the TE10 and the address book automatically synchronize information from LDAP admin OU=TMS
2. Disabled GK registration for testing purposes
3. Then we have checked the version from TE10 and SMC –EUA
4. Entered the SMC server to see the LDAP admin, and checked the entries only from ou=TMS
5. Checked the duplicates entries and find out that the id is different as per below picture:
6. Deleted all the ID 13 entries and keep the ID 18 entries only.
7. Checked again in the TE10 address book showed as normal and no duplicate entries.
TMS was upgraded and this was the time when the id changed and becase of this change, the ldap admin have duplicates inside the ou=TMS.
Deleting the old entries of the database the issue was solved.