Customer feedback that the T&H Curve real time doesn't match with the actual date and time.
The Curve time is different the PC time.
1. Check if the curve time change or not. Form below pictures. The curve time is changing normally. But they are different form real time in PC. And it is same issue for other devices.
2. Check the date of NetEco6000 sever.
Method1. Check the data in PowerEcho. NetEco Maintenace—Time/TimeZone Configuration.
Ø Log in Neteco6000 sever as user ossuser by putty. Default password of root: Changeme_123
Ø Type the command to check the sever date.
We found that the server time is different with the real time.
3. Login PowerEcho to change the sever time.
The sever time is different with real time. So the T&H curve display a wrong time.
Change the sever time in PowerEcho.
For all time inconsistent issue on NetEco.
1. Data reported form devices, Check if the devices’ time is same as real-time.
2. Data generated by the NetEco, Check if the NetEco sever time same as real-time.