1. An interface board can have only one mirrored port.
2. Port mirroring of the 8011 series allows multiple monitoring ports to monitor the input and output traffic, and the mirrored ports and monitoring ports can be of different types or on different boards.
3. After the mirrored port configuration is canceled, the monitoring ports are still valid. It is recommended that mirrored ports and monitoring ports are configured on ports with the same rate.
4. By default, the port monitor command does not contain the keyword input-dataflow. The keyword allows the specified monitoring port to run services.
On the NE80, run the following command to mirror the upstream and downstream data of Gig 4/0/0 to Gig 4/0/1:
1. observing-port gig4/0/1
2. port-mirroring gig4/0/0 both gig4/0/1 gig4/0/1
Note that only one port on an interface board can be mirrored.
After the mirrored port configuration is canceled, the monitoring ports are still valid.
Upstream traffic and downstream traffic can be mirrored separately.
# Configure Ethernet 3/0/0 as a mirrored port and configure Ethernet 3/0/3 as a monitoring port for the upstream data.
[Quidway] observing-port ethernet3/0/3
[Quidway] port-mirroring ethernet3/0/0 ingress ethernet3/0/3
After the configuration is performed, the outbound data of Ethernet 3/0/0 cannot be mirrored to Ethernet 3/0/3 because only one monitoring action can be configured on one port.